The Yellow Dresser....

Sunday, August 14, 2011
My hubby's momma gave me a dresser and a bed frame recently for our guest room so I busted out the sander and paint brush and got to work on the dresser first! Here is the before...



Oops, apparently I didn't take a before picture with all the drawers in but it does have all the drawers. Structurally it was in great shape but it just needed some TLC.

First, I sanded then filled the holes from the knobs...

Next came the priming...oh and a little tip, spray paint primer is awesome! It it so quick to apply and it drys really fast too...I think I am in love!



Then came the pretty paint...I used Marigold by Glidden

And finally the knobs...they may or may not be little birds...precious!


One more time...before

And after...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design