Sunday, September 22, 2013

Part of me was not sure I was ready, but a bigger part of me longed to go.

To see the people who helped to guide my pregnancy.
To say thank you to those who supported and encouraged me during the ups and downs.
To be in the presence of those who helped to bring Addalyn into this world.
To see those who tenderly cared for me during my moments of greatest need. 
To go back to the only physical place where my daughter ever was.

I needed this.




To celebrate what would have been Addy's first half birthday, I went back to again say thank you to the physicians, nurses, counselors, coordinators, and technicians who took my heartbreaking situation and helped me make it through.  

I will be forever grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design