October 15th...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day and it would have also been Addalyn's 30th week of life. My heart was weary and overcome with pain as I drove to work today. The song "Worn" by Tenth Avenue North came on the radio and the words brought me to tears...


Let me see redemption win 
Let me know the struggle ends
That you can mend a heart
That’s frail and torn
I wanna know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that’s dead inside can be reborn
Cause I’m worn
 
I have struggled with my faith over the years but I know that I alone can't overcome all the hurt. 


And I know that you can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left


..........

There are a lot of amazing mommas that I have met over the course of the year who have lost part of what made them whole. Whether their loss was a result of miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant death, their loss is real and their grief is felt.  Thinking of them all today and everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design