Infant Loss and Infidelity

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I've cried more days this past week than I haven't. 
Not cried really, sobbed. It's not dainty or subtle, it is raw.



Change is on the horizon. 
And, for this creature of habit, change unleashes all the emotions leaving my spirit overwhelmed. I have learned that when these seasons come, I have a choice. I can try to pretend it doesn't hurt or I can embrace it and accept it as the cost of loving so deep. 

Grief is after all a lifelong journey.

---
  
I'm honored to be guest posting about 'Infant Loss and Infidelity' on Lauren's blog today as a part of her Womanly Wednesday Series. It was an opportunity for me to look back over the past two years and see prevision in the midst of Addy's death and the devastating end to my marriage. You can find the post here

(Thanks for allowing me to share, Lauren!)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design