Baked Mozzarella Sticks

Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Surprise... I was on Pinterest again! 
This time, I saw a pic for baked mozzarella sticks so I had to give them a try!

Here is the site that I used...
http://everycollegegirl.com/how-to-cook-healthy-mozzarella-sticks/

They were pretty easy...freeze the cheesesticks, then dip in flour, then in an egg, then in the breadcrumbs. I used Panko breadcrumbs but if I make them again I think I would mix panko with the Italian breadcrumbs to add a little more flavor and better cover the cheesestick. 



Once they were all dipped, just place them on a baking sheet and bake for 4 minutes at 400 degrees.


Here they are all ready to eat...



The hubs gave them a 5/10 and I would agree. 
 Next time I am going to switch up the breadcrumbs and see if that does the trick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design