Wednesday, July 17, 2013
I have been beyond touched by the personal gifts that we have 
received in remembrance of my Addalyn. 

A wall plaque with Addy's birth statistics, an engraved necklace, a charm bracelet, a picture frame holding her hand and foot prints, a monogrammed keepsake box, a 'sleeping baby in angel wings' garden statue, a monogrammed blanket, and the list could go on.

I am beyond grateful for the outpour of love. 
Thank you to you all. 



This past week, a beautiful drawing of Addy and her luvie showed up in our mailbox.
I have no idea who it is from, it was sent to Alexandra's House and then on to me. 



She is remembered. 
If your hands crafted this work of art, thank you. 
Thank you for caring enough about my journey to bless me with a 
beautiful drawing of my precious daughter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design