Support

Saturday, July 13, 2013
I have been so blessed by Alexandra's House. 
Monthly, they host support groups for brokenhearted parents regardless of where they are in their journey. There are expecting parents, parents who have recently lost babies, and parents who lost babies years ago.

We attended in April and for various reasons, I have not been able to go back until today. 

To sit in a room of people who have or will experience the loss that you have experienced cannot be explained. No two stories are the same but the feelings of pain, sorrow, sadness, and heartache are felt by all.  There is an indescribable sense of understanding as you share your story and listen as others do the same.

Both times I have gone, 
I have walked away feeling comforted by the fact that I am not alone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design