Thursday, June 27, 2013
At 4:45, we gathered for family pictures on Emily's wedding day. 
As the photographer assembled my entire family, he casually said, "is this everyone?"
My heart sank. He simply wanted to insure that everyone that needed to be in the picture was present but Addalyn will forever be missing.

Missing, but never forgotten. 
Much to my surprise, Emily insured that Addalyn was with us.


Woven into Emily's bouquet was a charm with Addy's picture. 
I can't even begin to tell you how touched I was. 
As a grieving momma, it delights my heart so to see Addalyn being remembered. 


She was mentioned, she was talked about, and she was remember. 
 Her spirit was present and felt in the warmth of the sunshine on such a perfect day.

I am blessed with an amazing family and am so touched by their love for my daughter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design