5k

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Abby and I rolled out of bed way too early for a Saturday and ran a 5K today! 
She has been encouraging me to train with her so a couple of months ago, we signed up for the Global Orphan 5K.



When Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep was featured on Sevenly (read about that here), I saw these tanks and thought they would be perfect for our run to honor my precious Addy! Half of being a runner is looking the part and what better than a "Too Precious to Forget" shirt!

We were a little early so while most people stretched, we kept ourselves entertained. 


Our Brother-In-Law ran too 
(only not with us because his pace was a little swifter than ours).


Our goal was honestly just to finish so we were surprised when our time was 4 minutes faster than our training time! 


Up next, a 10k and then perhaps a half marathon! 



1 comment:

  1. You sure are the best running partner!! Love you SO!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design