Addy Lane Creations

Monday, December 1, 2014

Abby and I recently participated in our first craft show!  She spent many hours on the sewing machine making headbands and ear warmers and I spent many hours trying on all her designs! 

The craft show was extra special for me because we partnered with Addy Lane Creations. Say what? That is right, there is a little business named after my beloved.


Addy Lane Creations, was started by a crafty mom and daughter duo. The mom of the pair was a former co-worker of mine turned great friend. On what would have been my Addy's first birthday, the duo gave me a personalized light-up block.


 The joy that came from that very block was their inspiration to start a business and asked if they could name it after my beloved. And so, Addy Lane Creations was formed. 

 To say I was touched would be an understatement. With each purchase Addy's memory lives on, her story is shared, and her momma’s mission for Addy to be remembered fulfilled.


They make custom blocks for wedding, baby, or birthday gifts. 
They also made super cute fall pumpkin blocks, snowman themed blocked, and blocks supporting various sports teams. They are great for decorating or as a nightlight like mine. 

I adore the duo and the blocks they make. 
I love the passion they have for crafting and their way of honoring the life of my Addy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design