Christmas Decor {2014 Edition}

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I think I may need a faux deer intervention.

I have zero desire for a taxidermy real, strange glass eye type of deer hanging in my house but I can't seem to get enough faux deer. At last count, I think I have 4 in my home. Oh dear.

The most recent is a paper mache friend on my fireplace. 
He makes me happy, all festive and farmhouse lookin'.


When we finished decorating, Abby told me it looks like we were living in the Stoney Creek Inn. I am just going to assume that is a compliment.


Of all the holiday decor, my most favorite is Addy's tree. 


 Last year, I purchased a couple ornaments that I felt reflected my beloved, made a few more, and then was gifted a couple to round out my collection. It made this momma's heart so happy to rediscover each ornament this year.




I can't get enough of the sparkly lights, garland galore, or my fireplace friend.

Happy holiday decorating to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design