{Happy} Mother's Day

Sunday, May 10, 2015

{Happy} Mother's Day. 

This is the third Mother's Day that has passed 
since my beloved daughter went to be with Jesus.  

I wish I could say that it has gotten 'easier' with the passing 
of time but 'easier' won't do. 

It's simply different. 
I felt it today, that deep hole in the pit of my soul, it still burns. 
It aches, longs, cries, yearns, and wonders. 






Oh what I wouldn't give to go back. 
To hold my sweet child. To kiss her chubby cheeks. 
To look into her eyes and tell her just how much her momma loves her. 

This journey hurts, over and over and over again. 
But interwoven is peace, and comfort, and reminders of the hope that prevails. 
Forever and ever her momma I will be. 

Hold your babies tight and celebrate them as the best gift of all. 

----

Happy Mother's Day Dear Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design