April

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I made it. 

I have been longing for April.
The warmer weather, the beginning of spring, life in growth of the plants.  
But really, April means that I made it through the first of everything without my Addalyn. 
My first Mother's Day, her first Christmas, the anniversary of all the pregnancy milestones, and her first birthday. 

It wasn't always pretty. 
There were many tears and lots of heartache.

 But, it is April and I made it. 


Hope Spoken was the prefect way to end the month of March. 
I went not knowing what to expect but following that little tug within me. 
And I walked away feeling refreshed, encouraged, and ready.

Ready for what? 
I am not really certain but I am ready to simply allow God to work.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design