Hope Spoken

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I think I am an introvert.

I get anxious in large crowds, clam up when talking to new people, and really prefer to hang out with people in small groups. I like having a plan, a list, and naturally my comfort zone.

So driving 10 hours with someone whom I have never actually met, sharing a hotel room with one I have only communicated with via email, and attending a conference with hundreds of other women isn't exactly an introvert thing to do. I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone because I am just so certain that this is where I am supposed to be. I am excited about the opportunity to attend the first ever Hope Spoken Conference. Hope Spoken is a weekend designed to, "rest and feel His love, to lay burdens and hurts down, and feel His grace."

I first read about the conference in March of 2013. I was pregnant at the time and so unsure of what was to come that I didn't think twice about going. Over the course of last few months, I kept seeing the conference being talked about on several blogs I follow and some of my favorite IG feeds. Over and over it would pop up. It was as if I was being summoned to go.

The tickets had long been sold out but I couldn't quiet the voice in my head. I sent a quick email to see if there was a waiting list and in return, I received an email saying that someone had to back out and there was a ticket for me. In a matter of days, I had a roadtrip crew and a roommate...none of which I have ever met. I do not know anyone going but am so ready to be filled.

It is outside of my box...like really outside of my box but I am ready. 
2014 is my year of mind, body, and spiritual healing so Hope Spoken, here I come!



1 comment:

  1. Develop Your Potential and Do Something Now

    You may know that God's created you with great potential, but you can't stop there. You have to develop your potential.

    I believe that many people are unhappy because they aren't doing anything to develop their potential. If you want to see your potential developed to its fullest, don't wait until everything is perfect. Do something now. Start laying your hand to whatever is in front of you.

    You must give your potential some form by doing something with it. You will never find what you are capable of doing if you never try anything.

    Don't be so afraid of failing that you never take a chance. Don't stay in the safety zone. You may feel safe, but you will never succeed at developing your full potential or being fulfilled in what you are doing. Step out into what you feel God is leading you to do, and you will soon discover what you can and cannot do.

    You are full of God-given potential, and He wants to do more through your life than you could ever imagine, but it requires your cooperation. Step out and serve Him wholeheartedly today.

    Prayer Starter: Lord, in everything I do, I want to serve You wholeheartedly. Thank You for encouraging me to step out and take action, developing the great potential You have given me.

    Claim it... Step out on FAITH... You'll never know if you don't try it. Know what God has for you is for you. Continue to walk by FAITH and not by SIGHT. God has a plan for you. You are such a strong woman and YES your Babygirl is smile down saying that's MY MOMMY

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design