Back To The Zoo

Sunday, March 16, 2014
...March 16, 2013...
I was 35 weeks and 2 days pregnant when we opted to take Addy to the zoo.


{ This was my very last maternity picture taken prior to my water breaking. }

Today, exactly one year later, I went back to the zoo to honor Addy's memory.




 

I hope she knows how loved and deeply missed she is. 
This momma will forever celebrate her. 

 -------

And a very special thank you to these two. 


When I asked them to go with (in 33 degree weather with a wintry mixed), they didn't hesitate.
I am overjoyed by their love and support.






1 comment:

  1. Praying for you friend. Your strength, honesty, courage and just awesomeness are amazing to me. You and your sweet Addy are never forgotten. Hugs, love and hope.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design