Frame Redo...

Sunday, July 22, 2012
I love going to different craft fairs and browsing. 
I hardly ever buy anything but I love getting ideas.

I recently went to The Red Apron in Liberty and saw some really cute frames and was really inspired. As I was heading home, I stopped by a thrift store and bought this frame for $5!


It was pretty hideous but I loved the shape and and bulk of the frame.

I took the glass and the pic out and primed and
 painted the frame with paint that I had on hand. 


I primed with white primer and then painted the frame with 
candy apple green acrylic paint.



Once it dried, I added a couple of fabric flowers and found a free printable on Pinterest (I printed it at an office store because our printer is not of the best quality but it only cost fifty cents to print in color on cardstock).


The grand total for the project was $5.50.
The frames that I looked at the Red Apron started at $25 so $5.50 was pretty exciting! 


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design