Meet Abby...

Saturday, July 28, 2012
I am one of 7 kids...my two brothers are older and I have 4 little sisters.

 It was crazy, fun growing up!  We are very close.
Here we all are before our youngest sister, Erica's high school graduation...


The arrow in the pic is pointing to my very crafty sister, Abby! 
 We call her Sassy. She is hilarious, passionate about serving, and really precious!

Abby is in college and she is about to move into her first apartment...meaning she is going to have her own room for the first time! To make her new space extra awesome, she has been spending her summer redoing some furniture. It is really impressive!

Check out Abby's mad skills...



She forgot to take a before picture of this one but nonetheless you can see how great it turned out...


Awesome job Sassy. 
I can't wait to see how your room looks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design