Our 4th Anniversary...

Sunday, July 29, 2012
The hubs planned our anniversary celebration this year and it was perfect!

We had dinner and peach cobbler at PotPie in Westport.  PotPie is without a doubt one of my favorite restaurants in KC. We have gone twice now and each time both of us ordered something different and we have yet to be disappointed. You should definitely check it out...but make reservations first, it is intimate and it fills up fast!

After dinner and dessert, we went to Starlight to see Peter Pan then to the Westin at Crown Center to stay the night. 

I have been to Starlight many times for concerts but I don't think that I have ever been to see one of their summer productions. I was very impressed with the entire show!


What a great evening! 
I am like a little kid on Christmas morning when I find out my hubs is planning a surprise. I love the anticipation and the excitement! 

Thanks so much to my hubs! 
Happy 4th Anniversary, I love you.

And I leave you with a pic of the flowers that he sent me!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design