Snoogle!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Two pretty big things happened this week and I am so excited to share...

First, sleeping started to become a little bit more of a challenge so I was waking up a lot at night to reposition. Sleeping on my stomach is not an option anymore and all the books tell you sleeping on your back is not safe at this point so I found myself flipping from side to side all night. Lack of sleep for me, means lack of sleep for the hubs. So we made a trip to Babies-R-Us and made a little investment....


I call it my "Chubby Hubby" and it has proven to make sleep a little more peaceful in our home! It comes highly recommended from me!

The second big thing that happened this week...
I felt our baby girl moving! I think I have been feeling her for a couple of weeks but since I am a first time momma, I wasn't really sure what I was feeling. Well, the hubs was not home on Saturday so I was laying in bed and there was no denying that what I was feeling was our baby girl. It was the strangest yet most incredible thing that I have ever experienced. I texted the hubs to tell him and then I just layed there and experienced the moment. 
What an incredible feeling. What an amazing little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design