20 Weeks

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Half way there!

On one hand it seems like the first 20 weeks flew by but on the other hand it seems like I have been pregnant for a year. Strange how that works, right? I have felt great through my whole pregnancy...no morning sickness, no nausea, no weird food cravings/aversions (expect one really weird week where I ate 3 fish sandwiches from McDonald's. I have not had McDonald's in years and I don't really like fish but apparently I needed 3 in one week).  My doctor did prescribe migraine medication to me as I had pretty intense headaches around 14 weeks but I think it was a combination of stress, anxiety, and lack of sleep. Overall, I can't complain about how I have felt!

We want to say again that we are so very grateful for all of our friends and family who have been thinking of and praying for our baby girl. We are so blessed.

Here is to hoping that the next 20 weeks go a little smoother for our sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design