Saturday, December 15, 2012


how far along:
22 Weeks

symptoms
Nothing really. 
I get pretty tired when trying to get stuff done around the house but that is about it.

cravings/aversions :
Not much here either. My diet has pretty much stayed the same since before I was preggo.

movement :
Yes! I can totally feel her moving around in there. I really notice it at night when I am laying in bed. I can't wait until the hubs can feel her move!

sleep
Pretty good thanks to my Chubby Hubby. Totally worth the investment.

looking forward to :  
Christmas! All my siblings start to trickle home over the next week and I love it when we are all able to get together.

worries
Still waiting on the results of the genetic testing. We should be getting the results soon. 

best moment this week :  
The ultrasound. Her little heart was beating away at 160 beats per minute and she is weighing in at 1 lb and 1 ounce. It was our most positive ultrasound to date! Good work baby v! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design