O Christmas Tree

Tuesday, December 4, 2012
This little momma has been so tired lately! 
Usually over Thanksgiving weekend, the hubs and I go to the Christmas tree farm, pick the perfect tree, cut it down, and then bring it home and make that baby look magical with decorations. Well, Thanksgiving weekend was busy for us! I was on call for work so I had to go in for a couple of hours and then between venue shopping and wedding dress shopping with Emily, Christmas shopping, and being in St. Joe for Thanksgiving day I was worn out and a tree just was not happening. We debated the idea of an artificial tree but something just didn't seem right about it for me. We always had a real tree growing up and next year when our baby girl is here, we want to carry on the tradition of going on a tree hunt with her so buying an artificial tree seemed a little silly to me. Being tired but yet not wanting to get an artificial tree led the hubs and I to a hardware store to get a tree. In 10 minutes, we were in and out and had a real tree tied to the top of my car. 


The hubs put the lights on the tree and I handled the ornaments. 



O pretty Christmas tree!

And just because I love it so much, here is a pic of our mantel.
 It is decorated the same as it was last year but I just really love it. 



Merry Christmas time to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design